Thats Just The Way It Is 2pac mp3 download. Bruce Hornsby, The Range - The Way It Is 6.4MB - 04:33. Play download. 2Pac & Bruce Hornsby - Changes (The Way It Is) OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO Lyrics 6.82MB - 04:51. Play download. 2pac & Bruce Hornsby - Changes, the way it is (mash-up) 8.37MB - 05:57. Download 2Pac - That's Just The Way It Is in either Mp3 or M4a search for other Top rap songs or popular rap albums on GangstaRapTalk.org. Mar 22, 2008 Tupac - Changes (That's Just The Way It Is) + Lyrics Creap0fluigi. Unsubscribe from Creap0fluigi? Cancel Unsubscribe. Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe 7.1K. Tupac - Changes (That's Just The Way It Is) + Lyrics Creap0fluigi. Unsubscribe from Creap0fluigi? Cancel Unsubscribe. Subscribe Subscribed Unsubscribe 7.1K. Thats Just The Way It Is Free Mp3 Download. Play and download Thats Just The Way It Is mp3 songs from multiple sources at Mp3coop.live.
|Single by 2Pac featuring Talent|
|from the album Greatest Hits|
|Released||October 13, 1998|
|Producer(s)||Big D The Impossible|
|2Pac singles chronology|
|'Changes' on YouTube|
'Changes' is a hip hop song by 2Pac featuring Talent. The song makes references to the war on drugs, the treatment of black people by the police at the time, racism (explicitly the reconciliation between the black and white races in America), the perpetuation of poverty and its accompanying vicious-cycle value system in urban African American culture, and the difficulties of life in the ghetto.
- 1Production and recording
- 4Charts and certifications
Production and recording
The song was originally recorded during his tenure at Interscope records in 1992 and was produced by Big D The Impossible (Deon Evans). 'Changes' was later remixed during 1997-1998.
The song re-uses lines from 'I Wonder If Heaven Got a Ghetto' which was recorded during the same year. The song samples the 1986 hit 'The Way It Is' by Bruce Hornsby and the Range. Download love song sara bareilles. The chorus of 'The Way It Is' was re-sung by Talent and was used for this song. At times Tupac re-used lines from other unreleased songs because he planned to make an updated version at a later date. However, since his death many of the unreleased and unmastered songs have been officially released.
The remixed version released in 1998 has notably different percussion, and a few minor changes to the musical elements. The chorus on the original track features a notable difference in a vocal sample of the line, 'It's like that and that's the way it is', from Run DMCs 'It's Like That', which is also played twice during the intro. The second chorus adds the Ice Cube line, 'Dope dealers, you're as bad as the police,' from his song, 'Us'. The third chorus omits the Ice Cube sample and adds B-boy-style chant with an unknown person repeating, 'Clap your hands and feel it, clap you hands and feel it!' until the song ends.
The song is an interpretation of the 1986 hit 'The Way It Is' by Bruce Hornsby and the Range, and was further influenced by the 1972 hit 'Changes' by Black Sabbath . Bay Area rapper E-40 had interpreted the song already on his track, 'Things'll Never Change', for his album Tha Hall of Game. The Tupac 'Changes' instrumental was used by Insane Clown Posse in 'Mom Song', a Mother's Day song. Nas also sampled the song for his song 'Black President'.
The song was a #1 hit in Norway and the Netherlands and reached the top ten in the singles charts of several other countries, including #3 in the United Kingdom, which gained Tupac a broader audience.
Tupac The Way It Is
Released posthumously on his album Greatest Hits, the song talks about all of the different issues that were related to Tupac's era of influence - notably racism, police brutality, drugs and gang violence. The 'Huey' that 2Pac mentions in the song ('two shots in the dark, now Huey's dead') is Huey P. Newton, founder of the Black Panther Party.The song refers to the possibility of a black president of the United States, claiming 'we ain't ready'. Further, the last verse of the song refers to Tupac's premonition about being shot to death, mimicking the sound of the gun with the phrase 'rat-a-tat-tat-tat-tat'.
The Chris Hafner-directed music video is a compilation of a number of previous music videos Tupac released in addition to home videos and never-before-seen pictures, similar to the format of The Notorious B.I.G.'s 'Dead Wrong', also released in 1999.
'Changes' was nominated for Best Rap Solo Performance at the Grammy Awards of 2000 and remains the only posthumous song to be nominated in this category. It was also nominated at the MTV Video Music Award for Best Editing in a Video & Best Rap Video in 1999.
Charts and certifications
2pac Thats Just The Way It Is Download Youtube
- ^Ascap entry for song[permanent dead link] ASCAP, accessed May 1, 2011
- ^'2Pac Universal Music Publishing Group'. Retrieved 2018-03-24.
- ^'Australian-charts.com – 2 Pac – Changes'. ARIA Top 50 Singles.
- ^'Austriancharts.at – 2 Pac – Changes' (in German). Ö3 Austria Top 40.
- ^'Ultratop.be – 2 Pac – Changes' (in Dutch). Ultratop 50.
- ^'Ultratop.be – 2 Pac – Changes' (in French). Ultratop 50.
- ^Dance peak
- ^'Canadian Top Singles peak'. Archived from the original on 2014-12-27. Retrieved 2014-12-27.
- ^'Danishcharts.com – 2 Pac – Changes'. Tracklisten.
- ^'Lescharts.com – 2 Pac – Changes' (in French). Les classement single.
- ^'Offiziellecharts.de – 2 Pac – Changes'. GfK Entertainment Charts.
- ^'Nederlandse Top 40 – 2 Pac' (in Dutch). Dutch Top 40.
- ^'Charts.nz – 2 Pac – Changes'. Top 40 Singles.
- ^'Norwegiancharts.com – 2 Pac – Changes'. VG-lista.
- ^'Swedishcharts.com – 2 Pac – Changes'. Singles Top 100.
- ^'Swisscharts.com – 2 Pac – Changes'. Swiss Singles Chart.
- ^'Official Singles Chart Top 100'. Official Charts Company.
- ^'2Pac Chart History (Hot 100)'. Billboard.
- ^'2Pac Chart History (Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs)'. Billboard.
- ^'2Pac Chart History (Pop Songs)'. Billboard.
- ^'2 Pac – Greatest Hits'. Ultratop.be (in French). Ultratop & Hung Medien / hitparade.ch. Retrieved December 8, 2011.
- ^'Top 100 Single-Jahrescharts' (in German). GfK Entertainment. Retrieved April 21, 2018.
- ^'End of Year Charts 1999'. Recorded Music NZ. Retrieved December 4, 2017.
- ^'Romanian Top 100: Top of the Year 1999' (in Romanian). Romanian Top 100. Archived from the original on January 22, 2005.
- ^'New Zealand single certifications – 2Pac – Changes'. Recorded Music NZ. Retrieved March 16, 2016.
- ^'Guld- och Platinacertifikat − År 1999'(PDF) (in Swedish). IFPI Sweden. Retrieved March 16, 2016.
- ^'British single certifications – 2Pac – Changes'. British Phonographic Industry. Retrieved November 17, 2017.Select singles in the Format field.Select Platinum in the Certification field.Type Changes in the 'Search BPI Awards' field and then press Enter.
- Lyrics of this song at MetroLyrics