Dec 5, 2015 - agar.io hack bot,agar.io hack android,agar.io hacked server,agar.io hack no survey,agar.io hack no download,agar.io hack ios,agar.io hack. AGAR.IO HACK BOT [2016 VERSION] [PC & MAC & Linux & Android]. Hello there and welcome! Let me present you the new Agar.io Hack, before I go further on with this I need to tell you another thing, you are done searching the entire internet for non-working and fake cheats.
WARNING :This is my fork of ZeachCobbler from https://github.com/RealDebugMonkey/ZeachCobbler.
What is Zeach Cobbler?
ZeachCobbler is a mod for the web game Agario ( http://agar.io ) It included several unique features found in no other mods. Please note that the Agario community at large considers many of the features contained in this mod hacks or cheats as it could be argued that they give you an unfair advantage over others.
Zeach Cobbler also includes a bot we like to call the 'grazer' which helps with the grunt work of collecting food pellets in the early game.
Note: Zeach Cobbler is currently for Chrome Only. It does not work with Firefox+Greasemonkey.
- Install TamperMonkey addon for Chrome
- Visit the raw version of the script
- Click 'Install' on the script install confirmation page
Agario Bot Hack Download
- TAB - Switch selected blob
- 8 - Self destruct (spectacular when you're really big)
- A - Toggle Acid mode
- C - Toggles display of visual cues
- D - Cycle through various debug levels
- G - Grazing mode
- P - Enable/Disable Target Fixaton (see explanation below)
- T - Switch target (if Target Fixation is on)
- V - Visualization of Target paths evaluated
- E - fire at virus near cursor
- R - Fire at virus near selected blob (virus is highlighted in red)
- O - Enable/Disable firing at virus by left-mouse click (LMB duplicates 'E' functionality)
- Auto-grazing (bot-like feeding on pellets) with optional target analysis visualization
- P will enable target-fixation. With fixation on new targets are calculated only after previously chosen one is destroyed. With it off, targets are recalculated every new update, which is roughly 25 times per second, which is resource intensive and can eat up laptop battery life.
- With fixation on you can press 'T' to retarget to the cluster of cells nearest to the mouse cursor.
- You can press 'V' to toggle display of target analysis lines.
- Split Kill range indicator
- Inner ring displays base jump distance for all cells. Your split cell will land so its center is half-in/half-out of inner circle. Outer circle shows how far out beyond the center circle your cell will land.
- Viruses now display number of times it needs to be fed mass to make it split.
- Display blob danger/edibility via color
- Red - it can split and eat you
- Orange - it can eat you, but not if it splits
- Yellow - Same size as you
- Green - you can eat it, but not if you split
- Purple - you can split and still eat it
- Each blob will display percent based on how much bigger or smaller than you it is.
- Each of your blobs displays number of times you can use eject mass(if display mass is enabled)
- press R to target virus (outlined in red) nearest to blob 0 and shoot exact # of shots to split.
- press E to target nearest virus o cursor and shoot exact # of shots to split
- Optionally, press 'O' to make left-click do same as 'E', allowing you to split viruses with a mouse click.
- Time-To-Remerge (TTR) timer displayed on each blob that estimates when your cell will be allowed to remerge.
- After a split one cell may already display a negative value. This is by design
- Z to zoom in/out. Mouse scroll wheel can also be used to activate.
- Server Select UI (Thanks to Angal for use of his code)
- Automatically save and autofill last-used username
- Agariomods.com skins support http://skins.agariomods.com/
- Agariomods.com style imgur-based skin support
- For example use i/m68ZpaW to get http://i.imgur.com/m68ZpaW.jpg as your skin.
- X/Y coordinate display
- 'Time alive' tracker
- 'Highest score' tracker
- Acid mode support
What's up with the name?
It was chosen on a whim. And I like Peach Cobbler.
(Much later I discovered that there was actually a person using 'Zeach Cobbler' as their online handle. My deepest apologies to that individual if the name collision causes them any grief.)
- albel727 - For the complete rewrite of the grazer into what is now called the 'new grazer'
- Angal - For the original Server select UI (now unused), click-to-lock multiblob feature, and multiblob grazer feature
- Apostolique - debug text output derived from Apostolique's bot code -- https://github.com/Apostolique/Agar.io-bot
- Electronoob - Imgur skins, Agariomods.com skins, connect.agariomod.com skins
- Ephemerality - Code review
- GamerLio - Minimap from his awesome bot -- https://github.com/leomwu/agario-bot
- Gjum - Bug fixes
- Pepin - Advanced zoom function
- Incompetech - For KSP soundtrack music - http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/most/kerbalspaceprogram.php
- Mikeyk730 - stats screen code - https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/10154-agar-chart-and-stats-screen
- posixphreak - Advanced zoom function improvements
- White Light - Grazer concept and enemy avoidance code
Agar.io Bot Framework for others to create their own bots.
Hacks? Cheats? None of that here. Just bots trying to get along with humans.
You can try out the sample bot included for free in the chrome store.
Even though the bot included has many different algorithms suchas genetic algorithms and velocity prediction, it is justan example and isn't optimized to get on the leaderboard.Please consider it as a sample of what is possible.
Feel free to fork this project and create your own custom bot
See the latest bot in action as well as development while streaming at
http://twitch.tv/gamerlio or http://livecoding.tv/heyitsleo
How to Install from GitHub
- Click the 'Download ZIP' button on the right panel of https://github.com/leomwu/agario-bot
- Unzip anywhere you want.
- Go to 'chrome://extensions' in your chrome browser
- Checkbox 'Developer mode'
- Click on 'Load unpacked extension..' and find your unzipped file and go to the 'src' folder
Now you can see it in action when you go to agar.io
If you modify the script, remember to reload the extension.
For a video installation guide, please go to https://youtu.be/fEVX4xmEn4s
The purpose of this bot is to explore decision-making based on statistics instead ofhard-coded rules. This is not a bot to enhance normal gameplay. Download game dao vang android. There's also no team-related features. Considerations should be fairly simple and not need to consider more than one other organism at a time. This effectly excludes any 'advance' strategies. The code is designed to be'forked' easily so everything is kept at the bare necessities. If you want to (for example)create a better pathfinder, forking the code would be the best choice.
- Binding to Original Game Code
- Action Generators - Generates move, split, and shoot actions.
- Considerations - Game strategies broken down into small pieces.
- Distance-Delayed Best-First Searching
- Bot Intuition - Weighted Averages of considerations.
How can the bot be improved?
- Datastructure for making more advance proximity-based considerations
- More action generators
- More consideration functions
Fun Fork Ideas
- Bet the score
Ways to Support This Project
- Stars and Forks really help
- Link to https://github.com/leomwu/agario-bot from your project's README.md
- Finally there's BTC Donations: 1LJ6Bh9oAGJbyFH4HmonyPLHi1sFPzwyYf
By supporting the project, I can use my time to add these kind of features:
- More code refactoring
- More documentation and tutorials
- Server to host custom action generators and considerations
Other Agar.io Projects
- Apostolique's Bot - This bot works on firefox too.
- Agar.io Mod Wiki - If you're interested in modding Agar.io, this is an excellent resource.
- Zeach Cobbler Bot - This bot has cheats! Use at your own risk (It's not too risky honestly)
- Epic Pretty Mods - Load skins from your computer, Acid Mode, Parallax, No Grid Lines, Transparent Blobs, and much more to come!!!
- Epic Pretty Mods (Supporters Edition) - Thank you! Experimental features are included in the supportors edition.
- Server Info - Shows region, game mode, and ip address of the server up top.