This board is powered by the Intel Z170 chipset and has support for 2 x 288-pin DIMM. ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming-ITX/ac Motherboard; Driver Disk.
- A-Style : ASRock Cloud, Purity Sound
- Gaming Armor
- CPU Power - Hi-Density Power Connector
- VGA Card - 15μ Gold Finger, SLI/CrossFireX Power Connector
- Internet - Qualcomm Atheros Killer LAN
- Audio - Purity Sound
- Supports Socket AM3+ / AM3 processors
- Supports 8-Core CPUs
- Premium Gold Capacitor Design, Digi Power, 8 + 2 Power Phase Design
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 2450(OC)
- 3 PCIe 2.0 x16, 2 PCIe 2.0 x1
- Supports AMD 3-Way CrossFireX, NVIDIA Quad SLI
- 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC1150 Audio Codec), Supports DTS Connect
- Qualcomm Atheros Killer E2200 Series Gigabit LAN
- Supports A-Style, F-Stream, X-Boost, XFast RAM, Easy Driver Installer, APP Shop
- 5 SATA3, 1 M.2 (NGFF) Socket, 1 eSATA3
- 7 USB 3.0 (2 Front, 4 Rear, 1 Vertical Type A), 10 USB 2.0 (4 Front, 5 Rear, 1 Fatal1ty Mouse Port)
- Free Bundle : XSplit 3 Months Premium License
About SATA / AHCI / RAID Drivers:
When you install an operating system, SATA settings (be it AHCI, RAID, or IDE mode) are detected from the BIOS. If you want to change from one mode to another after the OS has been applied, appropriate drivers are required.
Bear in mind that if you modify these settings without installing proper files first, the operating system will not be able to boot until changes are reverted or required drivers are applied.
To perform the latter task, get the package, run the available setup and follow the instructions displayed on-screen for a complete installation. Afterwards, perform a system reboot so that all changes take effect, enter BIOS menu, and set the SATA option to the mode that best describes the newly applied drivers.
So, if you intend to modify the SATA settings to the mode described by this release, click the download button, and make the desired changes. In addition to that, don’t forget to constantly check with our website so that you don’t miss a single new release.
- COMPATIBLE WITH:
- Windows 7
Windows 7 64 bit
Windows 8 64 bit
Windows 8.1 64 bit
- file size:
- 54.4 MB
Asrock Fatal1ty Motherboard Drivers
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver.
Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.