- Asus X55c Sm Bus Controller Driver Windows 10
- Sm Bus Controller Driver Windows 7
- Asus X55c Sm Bus Controller Drivers
- Asus Sm Bus Controller Driver Update
Oct 06, 2014 How to fix 'SM Bus Controller doesn't have a driver' problem in Windows 7 64 bit operating system. Are you getting yellow exclamation warning symbol over the SM Bus Controller shown under 'Other. Asus X54c Sm Bus Controller may sometimes be at fault for other drivers ceasing to function These are the driver scans of 2 of our recent wiki members* *Scans were performed on computers suffering from Asus X54c Sm Bus Controller disfunctions.
Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 Family.
From the description provided, I understand that the USB devices are not recognized after upgrading to Windows 10.
Follow the below recommended methods and see if it helps to resolve the issue.
Follow these steps to run the windows in built troubleshooter:
a) Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
Asus X55c Sm Bus Controller Driver Windows 10
b) Click on Troubleshooting tab.
c) Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
d) Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
e) Click Next to run the Hardware and Device Troubleshooter.
Please follow the below steps and check if it helps.
1. Right click Start, and then click Control Panel.
2. Select System, and then click on Device Manager.
Note If Control Panel is in Classic View, double-click System, and then click Device Manager.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
3.In Device Manager, double click to expand 'Universal Serial Bus controllers', right click on the Host Controller,
From the context menu that appears, click on the following and check if it helps to resolve the issue.
A) Update Driver Software
Sm Bus Controller Driver Windows 7
- Update Driver Software to update the driver of the selected USB controller. On the displayed box, click Search automatically for updated driver software to make the Windows to search for the updated driver from the Internet.
- Uninstall to uninstall the driver.Then, restart your computer and Windows will reinstall all USB controllers automatically.
Check if at all there is an exclamation mark along the driver, it suggests issues with the driver installed.
4.Repeat the step 2 to uninstall all items under 'Universal Serial Bus controllers'.
If you still face the same issue then you may check for the updated USB device drivers using windows update.
Asus X55c Sm Bus Controller Drivers
Install and Update drivers in Windows 10
As an additional resource, please refer to the below links and check if it helps.
Asus Sm Bus Controller Driver Update
Install USB 3.0 and other USB devices
Note: Links relevant to Windows 8.1 also applies to Windows 10.
Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information, feel free to write to us and we would be happy to help you.