If the boiler was manufactured from 1984 to 1999, the serial number ends in a four digit date code. “1 ” would be manufactured in December, 1984. If the boiler was manufactured from 2000 to present, the serial number ends in a six digit date code. “105 ” would be manufactured in May, 2005.
- Furnace Serial Number Lookup
- Heil Furnace Serial Number Age
- Olsen Furnace Serial Number Age
- Trane Age By Serial Number
- Whirlpool Furnace Serial Number Age
- How to Determine Furnace Age. Maintained by send suggestions to [email protected] Page 3 Date of Manufacture: Using the second, third, fourth and fifth digits of the serial number L9433 21238 you will find the year and week of manufacture.
- Can someone let me know age? I have several Trane Serial Number nomenclatures in my library, but not this one. Your YSC036 A design sequence (first sequence) was manufactured from about 2001 - 2007.
- Welcome to HVAC-Talk.com, a non-DIY site and the ultimate Source for HVAC Information & Knowledge Sharing for the industry professional! What does this serial number (HS23 LB5910B-400208) translate into regarding capacity and SEER? I took it directly from the warranty card because I couldn't easily access the unit. HS 23 is a model number.
- The manufacturing date is coded into the serial number (not the model number) of each appliance. Our serial numbers begin with two letters followed by six numbers. The first letter identifies the month and the second letter identifies the year it was manufactured. The corresponding letters for months and years are in the chart below. For example, if the serial number begins with the letters 'GA,' the appliance age is April of 2001.
Age of Mueller Climatrol Furnace
Furnace Serial Number Lookup
Heil Furnace Serial Number Age
Olsen Furnace Serial Number Age
I've been searching online, trying to find the age of my furnace. I live in a condo building that was built in 1960 or so. It's a Mueller Climatrol (it reads 'Division of Worthington Corp.').
I took a look at a small ID plate from the manufacturer, but couldn't get a better look at the unit itself.
The plate says it's natural gas, serial number of 4IU, model number of 30-50, input = 50,000, output = 35,000. Another number below reads '10-0102-1.'
I couldn't find anything relating to this particular model online, and don't have access to a Preston's, so any insight from the Reddit community would be greatly appreciated.
I want to make sure my family is safe, so if this thing is dangerous, or just old, we want to get it out of here.
Usb controller driver asrock extreme7 gen3. I'll try to get a photo posted.
Trane Age By Serial Number
Many thanks in advance.