|Live TV and PVR Setup Guide:|
How to Install Addons On Kodi. Our guide today will show you how to install addons on Kodi 17 Krypton the newest development from the Kodi team. Our tutorial today is based on the well-known Kodi addon exodus, but you will see most processes for installing an Addon is the same to follow. Join the millions already enjoying Kodi. While we do not recommend using old builds, should you need to download them you can access those builds here. Stable release sources are available here. Current development is done in our git repository.
Join the millions already enjoying Kodi. While we do not recommend using old builds, should you need to download them you can access those builds here. Stable release sources are available here. Current development is done in our git repository. To start with you’re going to need a copy of the Kodi 17.1 IPA file. Download it to your computer and place it somewhere easy to find for later. Download it to your computer and place it somewhere easy to find for later.
|PVR||Recording software||MediaPortal TV-Server|
Note: This article is only about MediaPortal's TV-Server (PVR backend) and not about using MediaPortal itself as a media player client for Kodi.
MediaPortal's TV-Server is the component of MediaPortal that manages the user's TV cards and streams the TV signal over the network. You can learn more about how the components of MediaPortal (TV-Server - MediaPortal Client) work together in MediaPortal's own wiki.
Once you installed the MediaPortal software package you will notice that MediaPortal's TV-Server has its own separate Configuration Tool which you can access via a desktop shortcut or on the Windows Start Menu. Once you have configured TV-Server, you may also configure the TV settings for each client in the MediaPortal Configuration Tool > TV.
Please note that MediaPortal also has it's own separate Configuration Tool for all configuration settings other than TV-Server, such as using MediaPortal as a media player client, which is unrelated to Kodi.
- 2Connecting Kodi to MediaPortal
1 MediaPortal TV-Server Quick Start Guide
- Download MediaPortal 1 or 2 from http://www.team-mediaportal.com/mediaportal-download
- Install the MediaPortal TV-Server (installation of MediaPortal itself is not needed, but can be useful for debugging purposes)
- Configure your TV-Server following the MediaPortal TV-Server Quick setup guide. Detailed TV-Server configuration documentation can be found here.
- Download the TVServerKodi plugin from the TVServerKodi website (margro)
- Extract the TVServerKodi.rar file and copy the TVServerKodi.dll to the plugins directory of your MediaPortal TV-Server installation (typically: C:Program FilesTeam MediaPortalMediaPortal TV ServerPlugins or C:Program Files (x86)Team MediaPortalMediaPortal TV ServerPlugins).
For MediaPortal 2, the location is different: C:Program Files (x86)Team MediaPortalMP2-ServerPluginsSlimTv.Service3Plugins
- Open the 'TV-Server Configuration' and enable the TVServerKodi plugin under 'Plugins'.
- Configure the TVServerKodi plugin. Add network shares for your Timeshift and Recordings folder if you want to use Kodi PVR on a different PC than your MediaPortal TV-Server PC.
- Restart the TV-Server: Press under 'Manual Control' the 'Stop Service' button, wait a few seconds and press then the 'Start Service' button (same button). Unfortunately this does not work yet for MediaPortal 2. You will need to reboot or manually restart the 'MediaPortal 2 Server' service.
2 Connecting Kodi to MediaPortal
- Go to Settings -> Add-ons -> Enabled add-ons -> PVR Clients and select the MediaPortal add-on
- Select 'Configure'
Depending on your EPG source, MediaPortal may return strings in your local language. In this case, you can skip the genre translation using this option. The addon translates only English genre strings to Kodi genre id's. You can extend the translation table by extending the following PVR addon file: pvr.mediaportal.tvserverresourcesgenre_translation.xml
Kodi 17.1 Download For Windows
|Next step:||Configuring Kodi|
3 Additional guides and links
- MediaPortal website - http://team-mediaportal.com
- MediaPortal backend for Kodi support forum - http://forum.kodi.tv/forumdisplay.php?fid=171
Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64
Author / Product:
Lego island 2 free download pc full. XBMC Foundation / Kodi
Old Versions: Shakira whenever wherever mp3 download.
Features and Highlights
Kodi can play all your music including mp3, flac, wav and wma formats. It has cue sheet, tagging support and smart playlists for ultimate control of your music collection.
Kodi can do Movies too! Supporting all the main video formats including streamable online media, Kodi can import, browse and play your Movie collection with ease.
The TVShow library supports episode and season views with posters or banners, watched tags, show descriptions and actors. Great for keeping track of your progress.
Import pictures into a library and browse the different views, start a slideshow, sort or filter them all using your remote control.
Kodi allows you to watch and record live TV all from the GUI interface. It works with a number of popular backends including MediaPortal, MythTV, NextPVR, Tvheadend and many more.
The real power of the media player comes from the vast selection of user created Add-ons that are available though repositories. There are Add-Ons for popular web services, applications and scripts.
Interact with the software using its JSON-RPC based remote interface. This brings loads of possibilities for remote controls, web browsers and 3rd party tools to take the program to the next level.
With UPnP compatibility you can stream to and from any other Kodi instances and play to other UPnP compatible devices in your home with ease.
With support for hundreds of remote controls, CEC-compatible TVs, or one of the new Smartphone and Tablet Apps, the software allows you to control your media your way.
Note: Kodi does not provide any media itself. Users must provide their own content or manually point this software to third party online services. The Kodi project does not provide any support for bootleg video content.
Also Available: Download Kodi for Mac