- 3) - Delete all mods allready downloaded through NEXUS website, causes conflict. 'ONLY IF YOU PLAN ON ONLY USEING BETHESDA.NET FOR YOUR MODS' 4) - Download the mods when you are logged in to fallout 4.
- Why am I not getting the option to download mods when trying to download mods from the Mods section of Bethesda.net? When browsing Mods on the Bethesda.net website, you only need to click the Add to Library button. This will add the mod to your in-game Library.
Credits and distribution permission
Apr 27, 2016 - Just want to help a little if i can, i know it does not fix all of the problems but it might help someone. 'THIS IS ONLY FOR THE PEOPLE THAT.
- Other user's assetsSome assets in this file belong to other authors. You will need to seek permission from these authors before you can use their assets
- Upload permissionYou are not allowed to upload this file to other sites under any circumstances
- Modification permissionYou are not allowed to modify my files, including creating bug fixes or improving on features under any circumstances
- Conversion permissionYou are not allowed to convert this file to work on other games under any circumstances
- Asset use permissionYou are not allowed to use assets from this file under any circumstances
- Asset use permission in mods/files that are being soldYou are not allowed to use assets from this file in any mods/files that are being sold, for money, on Steam Workshop or other platforms
- Asset use permission in mods/files that earn donation pointsYou are not allowed to earn Donation Points for your mods if they use my assets
This author has not provided any additional notes regarding file permissions
Donation Points system
This mod is not opted-in to receive Donation PointsPosted by
Why can't PC users download ALL Bethesda.net mods?
It seems as if some mods on Bethesda.net are Xbox One 'exclusive', like the Everyone's Best Friend mod. It doesn't allow me to download the mod on PC, and doesn't show up when I search in-game.
My question is..why?
Why can't I download even ones that say only Xbox One? I'm 100% positive I'm more than capable to download EVERY mod on Bethesdanet successfully, because the mods are created on and require the PC version to work, yet I can't download them all? Why would a mod author only allow mods on console?? There aren't any special libraries on Xbox that are required and don't allow for a PC version, unlike vice-versa.
Or, is there a secret way to download even mods that say only 'Xbox One' under 'Platforms'?
(Also when I add it to my library via web browser, it doesn't show up in-game.)
How To Download Mods From Bethesda
EDIT: One possibility is that PC and Xbox One mods are scripted differently. That's weird, because Xbox One mods are still made on PC and require the PC version of FO4. Download game mafia wars for pc.
I hope Bethesda addresses this.
EDIT 2: Could also be the server issues with Xbox One mods.