There are many reasons why you may need the IMEI serial number of your LG G6. The IMEI number is a unique series of numbers – every smartphone has their own unique IMEI number and it can be useful for identifying it.
Find Serial Number Tutorial. 1 From the main screen. Tap 'About phone.' The number in the field is your phone's Serial Number.
IMEI numbers can help manufacturers find warranty information, it can be useful for mobile networks and SIM unlocking and it can be useful for when selling the phone to a refurb center. The IMEI number is 15 digits long and can be found in a number of places.
Whether you need your IMEI number for something specific or you’re simply curious about your device, you can find your unique LG G6 IMEI number by following this guide. We’ll be providing tips on how you can quickly track it down.
The first method for finding your IMEI number is to find it on the device itself. First, switch your LG G6 on. Once you’re on the home screen, go to the settings menu, then go to “phone settings” and tap on “Device information.” On the following page tap “Status.” On the status page you’ll have a variety of details, including a listing for your IMEI number.
Show IMEI via service code
Don’t want to go through confusing settings menus? There’s an even easier way to view your IMEI number. Simply open up the LG G6 dialler app and bring up the keypad. Once the dialler keypad is up, type in *#06# and press the call button.
Once you do this, a pop-up message will appear with your IMEI number. Alternatively, find the original box that the LG G6 was shipped on. You’ll often be able to find the IMEI number on the side of the box, alongside the serial number and the bar code.
Before you begin
- You can find these numbers in several places, including Settings, on the physical device, in iTunes, and on the original packaging.
- When you contact Apple for support, you can use the serial number or the IMEI/MEID number to identify your iOS device.
Find your serial number, IMEI/MEID, or ICCID
- Go to Settings > General > About.
- Look for your device's serial number. You might need to scroll down to find the IMEI/MEID, and ICCID.
- Want to paste this information into Apple registration or support forms? Touch and hold the number to copy.
Still haven't found the number that you need? See the following sections.
On these devices, find the serial number in Settings and the IMEI/MEID on the SIM tray. If you need support but you can't view the Settings menu, you can use the IMEI/MEID instead of the serial number:
How To Find Serial Number On Lg Phone
- iPhone XS
- iPhone XS Max
- iPhone XR
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
On these devices, find the serial number in Settings and the IMEI/MEID (the MEID is the first 14 digits of the IMEI) on the back. If you need support but you can't view the Settings menu, you can use the IMEI/MEID instead of the serial number: Construction simulator 2015 mods download.
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
On these devices, find the serial number and IMEI/MEID on the SIM tray:
- iPhone 3G
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4 (GSM model)
- iPhone 4s
If you have an original iPhone, find the serial number and IMEI engraved on the back.
iPad and iPod touch
Find the serial number for your iPad Pro, iPad, or iPod touch on the back of the device. On an iPad (cellular model), you'll also find the IMEI. The MEID is the first 14 digits of the IMEI.
You can also find your device's serial number in iTunes:
- Connect your iOS device to your computer.
- If iTunes doesn't launch automatically, open it.
- Locate your device. Click the Summary tab to see its information.
- For an iPhone, click Phone Number to find the IMEI/MEID and ICCID. For an iPad (cellular model), click Serial Number to find the CDN, IMEI/MEID, and ICCID.
Lg Serial Number Date Code
If you'd like to paste this information into Apple registration or support forms, choose Edit > Copy Serial Number.
If you don't have your device
There are several places to check that might show your device's serial or IMEI/MEID number.
Lg Phone Serial Number Check
- Go to your Apple ID account page (appleid.apple.com) in a web browser on your computer.
- Sign in with the Apple ID that you use on the device that you need the serial or IMEI/MEID of.
- Scroll down to the section called Devices. To see a device's serial and IMEI/MEID number, select that device.
If you still need help, here's what to try next:
- Do you have a different iOS device with iOS 10.3 or later that's signed in to your Apple ID? On that device, tap Settings > [Your name]. Scroll down to see any devices signed in to your Apple ID. To view the serial and IMEI/MEID number, tap the device name.
- Do you still have your device's original package? Find the serial number and IMEI/MEID on the barcode:
- Still can't find the number that you need? Contact Apple Support by selecting your device from this list: