|Jeff Beck discography|
Jeff Beck albums are a special kind of experience, because of course we’re listening for the kind of playing that makes him the guitar legend that he is. But Loud Hailer, like so many others, is carefully constructed to spotlight the lead vocals as much as his guitar work. Dec 20, 2016 - Download Jeff Beck - Discography (1968 - 2016) EAC Rip 54xCD FLAC/APE Tracks. Loud Hailer (2016, ATCO, 52, EU). Legendary guitarist Jeff Beck will release Loud Hailer, his first new studio album in six years, on 15th July. Beck is also planning a release of new book titled BECK01, a tour with Buddy Guy and a special career-spanning concert at the Hollywood Bowl. Jeff Beck albums are a special kind of experience, because of course we’re listening for the kind of playing that makes him the guitar legend that he is. But Loud Hailer, like so many others, is carefully constructed to spotlight the lead vocals as much as his guitar work. Music in belgium chroniques cd dvd beck, jeff loud. Download jeff beck loud hailer 2016 flac torrent or any other torrent from lossless category.
This is a select discography for Jeff Beck, the English rock guitarist who has played with numerous groups including The Yardbirds, The Jeff Beck Group, and Beck, Bogert & Appice.
|1968||Truth||15||—||Gold||First solo album (The Jeff Beck Group appears uncredited on the first album)|
|1969||Beck-Ola||15||39||Gold||Second album with original line-up of the Jeff Beck Group (first time they appear credited as Jeff Beck Group)|
|1971||Rough and Ready||46||—||—||First album with new line-up of the Jeff Beck Group|
|1972||Jeff Beck Group||19||—||Gold||Second album with new line-up of the Jeff Beck Group|
|1973||Beck, Bogert & Appice||12||28||Gold||Only studio album as Beck, Bogert & Appice|
|1975||Blow by Blow||4||—||Platinum||Second solo album|
|1976||Wired||16||38||Platinum||Third solo album|
|1980||There and Back||21||38||—||Contains one of his more acclaimed pieces, 'The Pump'|
|1985||Flash||42||83||—||Grammy Award winner|
|1989||Jeff Beck's Guitar Shop||49||—||—||Grammy Award winner|
|1992||Frankie's House||—||—||—||Soundtrack collaboration with Jed Leiber|
|1993||Crazy Legs||171||—||—||Album with covers of Gene Vincent's songs|
|1999||Who Else!||99||74||—||Album with influence of electronic music|
|2001||You Had It Coming||110||—||—||Grammy Award winner|
|2003||Jeff||122||—||—||Grammy Award winner|
|April 2010||Emotion & Commotion||11||21||—||Highest charting album by Jeff Beck in UK. Double Grammy Award winner|
|July 2016||Loud Hailer||41||27||—||First album with Rosie Bones and Carmen Vandenberg|
|1974||Live in Japan||—||—||—||First live album|
|1977||Jeff Beck With the Jan Hammer Group Live||23||—||Gold||Last album with RIAA certification|
|2006||Live At BB King Blues Club||—||—||—||Official bootleg|
|2006||Live In Tokyo 99'||—||—||—||Official bootleg|
|2007||Official Bootleg USA '06||—||—||—||Official bootleg|
|2008||Live at Ronnie Scott's||—||143||—||Complemented later with a DVD that was certified Platinum for the US sales of 'Jeff Beck performing this week. live at Ronnie Scott's'. This is an extreme rarity for a music concert DVD of any musical genre. Grammy Award winner.|
|2010||Live and Exclusive from the Grammy Museum||—||—||—||Follow up live album for Emotion and Commotion.|
|2011||Rock & Roll Party: Honoring Les Paul||54||106||—|
|2015||Live+||148||—||—||Produced by Jeff Beck. All live tracks recorded on the USA tour, August 7–31, 2014.|
|1991||Beckology||—||—||—||Included songs from Beck's early bands such as Tridents and Yardbirds|
|1995||Best of Beck||—||—||—||Abbreviated compilation|
|2008||Performing This Week.. Live at Ronnie Scott's||—||—||Platinum||Grammy Award winner|
|2011||Rock & Roll Party: Honoring Les Paul||—||—||—|
|2014||Live In Tokyo||—||—||—|
|2017||Live at the Hollywood Bowl|
2018 Still On the Run Documentary
- 'Hi Ho Silver Lining' / 'Beck's Bolero' (1967, UK #14) (re-issued 1972, UK #17 and in 1982, UK #62)
- 'Tallyman' / 'Rock My Plimsoul' (1967, UK #30)
- 'Love Is Blue (L'amour est bleu)' / 'I've Been Drinking' (1968, UK #23) (Jeff Beck & Jeff Beck Group)
- 'Goo Goo Barabajagal (Love Is Hot)' / 'Bed With Me' (1969, UK #12) (Donovan & Jeff Beck Group)
- 'Hi Ho Silver Lining' / 'Beck's Bolero' / 'Rock My Plimsoul' (re-issue) (1972, UK #17)
- 'I've Been Drinking' / 'Morning Dew' / 'Greensleeves' (1973, UK #27) (Jeff Beck with Rod Stewart)
- 'Cause We've Ended As Lovers' (1975)
- 'The Final Peace' / 'Space Boogie' (1980)
- 'The Final Peace' / 'Scatterbrain' / 'Too Much to Lose' / 'Led Boots' (1981)
- 'Hi Ho Silver Lining' / 'Beck's Bolero' / 'Rock My Plimsoul' (re-issue, also as 7' picture disc) (1982, UK #62)
- 'People Get Ready' / 'Back on the Street' / 'You Know, We Know' (1985, charted 1992 UK #49) (1985, US #48) (Jeff Beck & Rod Stewart)
- 'Ambitious' / 'Escape' (1986)
- 'Guitar Shop' / 'People Get Ready' / 'Behind the Veil' (1989) (Jeff Beck with Terry Bozzio and Tony Hymas)
- 'Day In The House' / 'Guitar Shop'(Jeff Beck with Terry Bozzio and Tony Hymas)
- 'People Get Ready' / 'The Train Kept A-Rollin' (1992) (Jeff Beck & Rod Stewart) (1992, UK #49)
- 'Yosogai' (Japan Only EP) (2014): 'Why Give It Away' (With Sophie Delila) / 'Loaded' / 'Danny Boy' (Live with Imelda May)
Beck has appeared as a guest artist on dozens of recordings, including the following:
Jeff Beck Loud Hailer Download Torrent Full
- Donovan's 1968 album 'Barabajagal' on the title track and 'Trudi'
- Stevie Wonder's 1972 album Talking Book
- Stanley Clarke's 1975 album 'Journey to Love' on the title track and 'Hello Jeff'
- Narada Michael Walden's 1976 album Garden of Love Light on the track 'Saint And The Rascal'
- Stanley Clarke's 1978 album Modern Man, Rock 'n Roll Jelly
- Folkways Records' 1980 album Candy Band Sings Going Home (New Songs For Children & Parents)
- Rod Stewart's Camouflage (on three tracks)
- Tina Turner's Private Dancer
- Diana Ross's 'Swept Away'
- Mick Jagger's She's the Boss (1985) and Primitive Cool (1987)
- Buddy Guy's Damn Right, I've Got the Blues, on the tracks 'Mustang Sally' and 'Early In The Morning' 1991
- Kate Bush's 1993 album The Red Shoes
- Jimi Hendrix's song 'Manic Depression' on the 1993 album Stone Free: A Tribute to Jimi Hendrix with Seal.
- Duff Mckagan's 1993 solo album Believe in Me, on the Tracks '(Fucked Up) Beyond Belief' and 'Swamp Song'
- ZZ Top's 1999 release XXX on the track 'Hey Mr. Millionaire'
- Joe Cocker's Heart & Soul album on the track 'I (Who Have Nothing)' playing lead guitar.
- Brian May's 'The Guv'nor' from the album Another World
- Roger Taylor (Queen drummer)'s 'Say It's Not True' from the album Fun on Earth
- Vanilla Fudge's Mystery (credited as J. Toad)
- Roger Waters' Amused to Death
- Cozy Powell's Tilt on the tracks 'Cat Moves' and 'Hot Rock'
- Jon Bon Jovi's solo album Blaze of Glory
- Paul Rodgers' covers of the song 'Good Morning Little School Girl' & 'I Just Want To Make Love To You'
- Morrissey album Years of Refusal on the song Black Cloud
- Imelda May album Life Love Flesh Blood on the song Black Tears
- The Yardbirds' 2003 album Birdland on the song 'My Blind Life'
- Ruth Lorenzo's 2018 album Loveaholic (album) on the song 'Another Day'
Jeff Beck Loud Hailer Wiki
- ^Roberts, David (2006). British Hit Singles & Albums (19th ed.). London: Guinness World Records Limited. p. 50. ISBN1-904994-10-5.