- The Boy Next Door Full Movie Free
- The Girl Next Door 2015 Full Movie
- The Boy Next Door Online Subtitrat
Enjoy The Boy Next Door Full Movie! Watch in HD or Streaming at: Download Movie at: Instructions to Download. Movie torrent the boy next door free download - and many more programs. Movie torrent the boy next door free download - and many more programs. Visit Tunefind for music from your favorite TV shows and movies. All 25 songs in The Boy Next Door, with scene descriptions. Listen to trailer music, OST, original score, and the full list of popular songs in the film. Download on Amazon - More Than That (feat. Lisbeth Scott) Play on Apple Music - More Than That (feat.
Click Here To>>> http://zzb.bz/pvvBw
Click Here To>>> http://zzb.bz/pvvBw
Click Here To>>> http://zzb.bz/pvvBw
Watch The Boy Next Aperture Online, Watch The Boy Next Aperture Online Sub/Dub, There were a brace of things that I begin a little annoying, Watch The Boy Next Aperture Online CD/DVD, one getting a little abashed recognising the capital adversary because he looked about identical to a brace of added characters in the film. Also, there was a allotment of the cine area he al of a sudden all-overs to a car chase,
Join latoki.com Best Server for watching top superior cine alive with no buffering at our alive service.We accommodate the best alive account amidst all the added alive services, Also you can download Earth to Echo for chargeless .
When a handsome, absorbing jailbait called Noah (Ryan Guzman) moves in next door, anew afar high-school abecedary Claire Peterson (Jennifer Lopez) encourages his accord and engages in a little bit of controllable (or so she thinks) flirtation. Although Noah spends abundant of the time blind out with Claire's son, the teen's allure to her is palpable. One night, Claire gives in to allurement and lets Noah abduct her, but if she tries to end the relationship, he turns violent.
The Boy Next Aperture ~ . Watch your cine The Boy Next Aperture Online Chargeless Cine ~ The Boy Next Aperture (2015) ~ Watch The Boy Next Aperture Full Cine (2015) Chargeless Alive Online with English Subtitles accessible for download ~ 2015 The Boy Next Aperture (2015) 2015 720p, 1080p, BrRip, DvdRip, CamRip, Telesyc, Top Quality, No Buff, Box Office films, The Boy Next Aperture (2015) had a lot added to adulation than hate. None of that in this beginning offering. At best The Boy Next Aperture (2015) will get a Big admirers on the world. Download The Boy Next Aperture (2015) : Spend a little time now for chargeless annals and you could account later. You will be able to beck or Watch Dear White People (2015) Full Cine Alive HD.
The Boy Next Aperture Full MOvie Watch, Watch Online The Boy Next Aperture Movie, Online Chargeless The Boy Next Aperture Watch Here, The Boy Next Aperture Watch On Putlocker, Watch The Boy Next Aperture Online Here, Online Chargeless The Boy Next Aperture Cine Watch Full HD, The Boy Next Aperture Full HD MOvie on solarmovie, Watch The Boy Next Aperture Cine Free, Watch The Boy Next Aperture Cine online, free.
Watch The Boy Next Aperture Streaming
Watch The Boy Next Aperture HD 1080p
Watch The Boy Next Aperture HDQ
Watch The Boy Next Aperture Megavideo
Watch The Boy Next Aperture Tube
Watch The Boy Next Aperture Download
Watch The Boy Next Aperture Torent
Watch The Boy Next Aperture HIGH superior definitons
Watch The Boy Next Aperture streaming
Watch The Boy Next Aperture Youtube
Watch The Boy Next Aperture Vioz
Watch The Boy Next Aperture Putlocker
Watch The Boy Next Aperture instanmovie
Watch The Boy Next Aperture Dailymotion
Watch The Boy Next Aperture IMDB
Watch The Boy Next Aperture boxoffice
Watch The Boy Next Aperture Mediafire
Watch The Boy Next Aperture 4Shared
Watch The Boy Next Aperture Full MovieWatch The Boy Next Aperture Full
|The Boy Next Door|
|Directed by||Rob Cohen|
|Written by||Barbara Curry|
|Edited by||Michel Aller|
|Distributed by||Universal Pictures|
|Box office||$53.4 million|
The Boy Next Door is a 2015 American erotic thriller-horror film directed by Rob Cohen and written by Barbara Curry. The film stars Jennifer Lopez, Ryan Guzman, and Ian Nelson, with John Corbett and Kristin Chenoweth playing supporting roles. Lopez plays a high school teacher named Claire who, in the midst of being separated from her husband (Corbett), has a one-night stand with a younger neighbor (Guzman), who develops a dangerous obsession with her.
Barbara Curry, a former criminal lawyer, wrote the screenplay for the film inspired from her life's experiences. Blumhouse Productions financed and produced the film, which was filmed for 23 days in Los Angeles and other locations in California at the end of 2013. Universal Pictures released the film on January 23, 2015. It received negative reviews and grossed $53.4 million. It was released on Blu-ray and DVD on April 28, 2015.
The Boy Next Door Full Movie Free
The Girl Next Door 2015 Full Movie
Claire Peterson (Jennifer Lopez) separates from her husband Garrett (John Corbett), after he was caught cheating with his secretary. Her colleague and best friend Vicky Lansing (Kristin Chenoweth) urges Claire to divorce. 19-year-old Noah Sandborn (Ryan Guzman) moves in next door to help his uncle, who uses a wheelchair. They learn that there was a car accident in Noah's family last year, and now he's an orphan. Noah befriends Kevin (Ian Nelson), Claire's teenage son, and begins attending his school, where Claire teaches English literature. Noah is drawn to Claire, expressing love for Homer's Iliad. With Kevin and Garrett away on a fishing trip, Noah catches Claire watching him change clothes through her window.
Claire goes on a miserable double date with Vicky and her boyfriend Ethan (Travis Schuldt), and his ill-mannered friend Benny (Bailey Chase). With Kevin still away, Noah calls Claire over to help him cook. She ends up having dinner with him, during which he unashamedly flirts with her. Despite Claire's hesitation, she lets Noah seduce her and they have sex. Claire tells Noah that she regrets their night together, causing him to punch a wall in rage. The school year begins, with Noah joining Claire's class after hacking into her computer, making it appear as if she had requested this. Noah manipulates Kevin into hating his father, causing him to lash out at Garrett. Later, Kevin overexerts himself at gym class and goes into shock; Noah saves his life by injecting him with Kevin's EpiPen. Claire receives flowers from Noah, and she confronts him about it. Noah witnesses Claire and Garrett together at home after going on a date, escalating his obsession with her.
After an incident where Noah—in defense of Kevin—slams a bully's (Adam Hicks) head into a locker repeatedly, Vicky, who is vice principal at the school, discovers that Noah was kicked out of his previous school for disorderly conduct. After Noah insults her, she expels him. During the fall fling, Claire goes to investigate a leak in the boys' bathroom, where she sees the words 'I fucked Claire Peterson' written on the wall before Noah emerges. He attempts to force himself on her, but she fends him off and demands that he stay away from her and Kevin. The following day, Noah leaves a printer running in Claire's classroom, with pictures of them sleeping together scattered everywhere. Later, when Garrett's car brakes fail to work, he and Kevin are nearly involved in an accident. Noah blackmails Claire, telling her that he has a video of them having sex, which he will relinquish to her if she continues sleeping with him. She refuses, and has Vicky lure Noah away from his house so she can break in and delete their sex tape. While there, she finds pictures of herself all over the walls and on his laptop; she also finds instructions on how to tamper with the brakes of Garrett's car and Noah's parents' car.
Noah binds and gags Vicky with duct tape and uses a recording of her voice to lure Claire to her house. When Claire arrives, she discovers Vicky dead, her throat slashed by Noah. A horrified Claire contacts the police, but runs into Noah again. She accuses him of killing his parents, and he says his mother killed herself after his father cheated on her, so he caused the accident which killed his father and his mistress. Noah takes Claire to a barn house where he has tied up Garrett and Kevin, threatening to kill them unless Claire stays with him. Noah pours kerosene around the barn, causing it to ignite in flames. Garrett frees himself and attempts to choke Noah with a rope, prompting Noah to shoot him in the chest. Claire stabs Noah's eye with Kevin's EpiPen. Noah removes the EpiPen from his eye and blindly attempts to strangle Claire to death. When he holds Kevin at gunpoint, she pulls a lever that drops an engine on Noah, killing him. Claire and Kevin then help a wounded Garrett exit the burning barn house as police and paramedics arrive.
- Jennifer Lopez as Claire Peterson
- Ryan Guzman as Noah Sandborn
- Ian Nelson as Kevin Peterson
- John Corbett as Garrett Peterson
- Kristin Chenoweth as Vicky Lansing
- Lexi Atkins as Allie Callahan
- Hill Harper as Principal Edward Warren
- Travis Schuldt as Ethan
- Brian Mahoney as Cooper
- Adam Hicks as Jason Zimmer
- François Chau as Detective Johnny Chou
- Bailey Chase as Benny
Conception and writing
Screenwriter Barbara Curry, who was a criminal lawyer for ten years, revealed that she developed the script's concept after running past a house which she described as her 'dream house'. A 'bad boy' her son went to school with resided in the house across the street, which gave her a 'really interesting' concept about a neighborhood boy creating conflict and 'driving a wedge between a family'. This served as her inspiration for the screenplay.
Curry stated that the 'first few drafts of [the movie] focused on a 12-year-old boy and a mother's trial of trying to get her son out of this boy's clutches, and gradually, it became something else'. In the original script, Claire was 'happily married', but Curry chose to have her separated due to her husband's infidelity, so that she could be a 'more sympathetic character'. Curry was influenced by the real-life story of Mary Kay Letourneau, a teacher who became involved with her underage student, causing her to be convicted for rape charges. Director Rob Cohen revealed that in Curry's draft, the character of Noah was younger, but he made the conscious decision to age him to 19, because he felt as if it was 'not healthy' and that audiences would lose sympathy for the protagonist. Explaining her character, Lopez stated that Claire was feeling 'worthless' after her husband cheated, and 'People can understand that. They can understand making a mistake in a moment like that.'
The Boy Next Door's plot has been compared to the thriller films Basic Instinct (1992) and Swimfan (2002), while being dubbed 'the Fatal Attraction of 2015'. The formerly dominant erotic thriller genre had been fading from Hollywood features since the 1990s. Director Rob Cohen stated that with the film, he wanted to 'reinvent the genre in an entertaining way' that would reflect '2015, not 1990'.
Casting of The Boy Next Door began early September 2013, when Jennifer Lopez was chosen to play Claire.Kristin Chenoweth was later cast in the film as Lopez's character's friend. In October 2013, John Corbett and Ryan Guzman were cast in the film, with Corbett playing Lopez's ex-husband and Guzman playing the titular role. After an audition, newcomer Lexi Atkins was also cast in the film for a small role.
Lopez, who also served as producer on the film, chose a fellow Latino actor Guzman to cast in the film, stating that 'two Latinos opening in a mainstream movie, if it does well, that's gonna change things. I would love for the Latino community to come out and support this movie because it would give us the freedom.' She also stated that 'We [Latinos] don't have to be close-minded, where two Latinos have to be speaking Spanish or they have to have some Latin reference in the movie.. That's what I love about this film. We're breaking down the walls and stereotypes.'
—Lopez on filming The Boy Next Door
On his approach, Cohen said that he refused to consider making the film PG-13: 'The first thing I said was, 'If you want me, I'm making an R-rated movie. I don't want to deal with sex and make it, like, for 13-year-olds.'' The film took 23 days to shoot. Discussing its micro-budget, Lopez stated: 'You know what, we put all four million dollars in front of the camera! We all shared one trailer, we had no craft service, it wasn't that type of luxury movie set, let's say.' She also found that the limited budget and filming period was 'super intense', saying: 'I never had done a film like that in my career. That was the first time we did that, but it was very liberating as an artist because it made me realize I can make whatever movie I want like this.' On filming sex scenes, Guzman said 'that was the time in the film when I was the most uncomfortable. We had to choreograph every piece.. It was the most unsexy-really-sexy scene that you'll see on screen.' Filming took place throughout fall 2013 in Los Angeles. In December 2013, the film received permit to shoot in Placerita Canyon, Newhall. Some of the remaining scenes were also filmed in April 2014.
The theatrical trailer for The Boy Next Door was released on September 8, 2014. The teaser poster, unveiled in October 2014, features Lopez standing in a window wearing a 'tight low-cut lacy cami'.
The film's main demographic is women and Latinos. Lopez made her largest Hispanic press tour to date in Miami in promotion of The Boy Next Door. She hoped that the film would appeal to Hispanic markets, due to featuring two Hispanic leads, which she stated might not have been possible if a big studio had produced it. She visited ¡Despierta América! and Nuestra Belleza Latina, shows which air on the Latin American network Univision, the latter of which saw 22% ratings gain with Lopez's appearance. According to Variety, the film received 105,000 posts on Twitter by the day of its release.
Measuring the film's pros and cons, Boxoffice magazine said that the film's social media activity online and Lopez's pull with Latino audiences would help it. However, the publication said that Lopez's box office drawing power had been dwindling, which worked against the film.
The film was released on January 23, 2015. It runs for approximately 90 minutes and was given an R rating from the MPAA for 'violence, sexual content/nudity, and language'. A BBFC classification, dated February 9, 2015, gives the film a 15 certificate for 'strong violence, threat, very strong language'. The film's UK distributors, also Universal Studios, chose to remove two seconds of material, the eye gouging scene, in order to obtain a 15. There is an 18-rated version available.
Opening across 2,602 North American theaters, The Boy Next Door was projected to pull in $12–15 million over its opening weekend. The film earned $5.7 million on its opening day, well over its budget. It opened at number two at the US box office, with an opening weekend gross of $14.9 million, significantly higher than the other new releases for that week.The Hollywood Reporter revealed that 45 percent of the film's opening week audience was Hispanic, while 71 percent of the overall audience was female. The film became Lopez's best opening weekend for a January release, beating her romantic comedy The Wedding Planner (2001) which opened with $13.5 million. It was also her best opening weekend for a thriller film, ahead of Angel Eyes (2001, $9.2 million), Enough (2002, $14 million), and Parker (2013, $7 million). Furthermore, it is Lopez's biggest live-action opening since 2005's Monster-in-Law.The Boy Next Door ended its domestic box office run with a total of $36.6 million, and has earned another $17.3 million in foreign markets, making a total of $53 million.
The Boy Next Door was released on Blu-ray and DVD on April 28, 2015. It has earned $7.2 million from domestic home video sales.
The Boy Next Door received generally negative reviews from film critics, who felt that it promised 'campy thrills' but did not deliver. On Rotten Tomatoes, the film holds a rating of 11%, based on 133 reviews, with a rating average of 3.3/10. The site's consensus reads: 'The Boy Next Door may get a few howls out of fans of stalker thrillers, but for most viewers, it won't even rise to 'so bad it's good' status.' On Metacritic, the film has a score of 30 out of 100, based on 33 critics, indicating 'generally unfavorable reviews'. According to CinemaScore, audiences gave the film a grade of 'B−' on an A+ to F scale.
Writing for the San Francisco Chronicle, Thomas Lee wrote: 'Why Lopez decided to do this inept, cliche-infested film is anyone's guess'. Peter Keough of The Boston Globe wrote that '[the film] may end up as one of the worst movies of 2015, but it is also one of the most entertaining'.The Guardian writer Jordan Hoffman gave the film two stars, writing that 'it is bad, but it isn't THAT bad', and said: 'for a would-be cult classic, this could have been much more'. Robert Abele of the Los Angeles Times was critical of The Boy Next Door, calling it 'breathless, uninspired (..) junk that feels like the iffiest bits of a Lifetime movie and late-night cable schlock slapped together', calling Guzman's character boring.Entertainment Weekly's Leah Greenblatt similarly wrote that the film was a 'few deliciously bonkers bons mots dot the Lifetime-grade dialogue', while calling its script 'too timid to fully dive into the high camp it hints at'. Despite negative reviews, Lopez has received praise. Richard Lawson from Vanity Fair wrote: 'Given the material, Lopez is actually pretty darn good in the movie, taking it seriously enough that it's not irksomely arch camp, but also plenty aware that she's not doing Shakespeare. She's a joy to watch throughout.' Claudia Puig from USA Today stated that the movie was an improvement on her previous romantic comedies, calling Lopez 'believably powerful in moments of physical conflict'. Although he called the film 'clunky and ridiculous', Daniel D'Addario from Time but said it is 'a rare movie about women' and 'the Bad Movie Hollywood Needs Right Now'. D'Addario added that the film feels 'perversely refreshing' for its focus on women's issues.
Several publications particularly criticized the scene where Noah gives Claire a printed book that is supposed to be a first edition copy of the Iliad, a work written nearly 3,000 years ago in Greece. Amy Heidt, writing for Slate, noted that while a first English edition could have been a possible explanation, such works were from the 16th and 17th centuries, and describes the book Noah gives Claire as 'A pristine hardcover that looks like those Jane Austen Penguin Classics they sell at Urban Outfitters.' Following the film's release, the term 'The Iliad, first edition' became the top search term on the online book marketplace AbeBooks. Richard Davis, a spokesman for the website, said: 'It appears people who have watched the film are trying to identify the actual edition handed to Lopez, which has dark yellow and blue boards. I cannot match the book seen in the movie to anything currently for sale on AbeBooks.'
Awards and nominations
The film earned Lopez an MTV Movie Award nomination and win for Best Scared-As-Shit Performance at the 2015 MTV Movie Awards. Lopez later received two more accolades for her work as an actress and as a producer in film at the Premios Juventud, broadcast by Univision. Lopez earned a People's Choice Award nomination for Favorite Dramatic Movie Actress, the movie was nominated for Favorite Thriller Movie. The movie received one Golden Raspberry Award nomination for Lopez in the Worst Actress category.
|2015||MTV Movie Award||Best Scared-As-Shit Performance||Jennifer Lopez||Won|
|Premios Juventud||Actriz que Se Roba La Pantalla (Favorite Actress)||Won|
|Pantalla Más Padre (Favorite Movie)||Jennifer Lopez, Jason Blum||Won|
|2016||People's Choice Award||Favorite Dramatic Movie Actress||Jennifer Lopez||Nominated|
|Favorite Thriller Movie||The Boy Next Door||Nominated|
|Golden Raspberry Awards||Worst Actress||Jennifer Lopez||Nominated|
- ^ abcde'The Boy Next Door (2015)'. AFI Catalog of Feature Films.
- ^ ab'THE BOY NEXT DOOR (18)'. British Board of Film Classification. February 9, 2015. Retrieved February 9, 2015.
- ^ abGostin, Nicki (January 17, 2015). 'Jennifer Lopez: There's 'no shame' in playing the older woman in 'The Boy Next Door''. NY Daily News. Mortimer Zuckerman. Retrieved January 17, 2015.
- ^ abc'The Boy Next Door (2015)'. Box Office Mojo. Amazon.com. Retrieved May 10, 2015.
- ^ abcdePapadopoulos, Madina (January 20, 2015). ''The Boy Next Door' Screenwriter on Her Underage Sex Thriller Starring J.Lo'. Cosmopolitan. Hearst Communications. Retrieved January 21, 2015.
- ^ abcBibbiani, William (January 20, 2015). 'The Boy Next Door: Rob Cohen on Erotic Thrillers and xXx 3'. CraveOnline. AtomicMedia. Retrieved January 21, 2015.
- ^ abcRoberts, Sheila (January 21, 2015). 'Jennifer Lopez Talks The Boy Next Door, Bringing an Indie to Fruition for the First Time, Choosing Projects, and More'. Collider. Complex Media Inc. Retrieved January 25, 2015.
- ^Douglas, Edward (January 20, 2015). 'The Weekend Warrior: The Boy Next Door, Strange Magic, Mortdecai'. Comicsoon.net. Crave Online. Retrieved January 21, 2015.
- ^Manelis, Michele (January 16, 2015). 'Jennifer Lopez's The Boy Next Door has been dubbed 2015's Fatal Attraction'. News.com.au. News Corp Australia. Retrieved January 21, 2015.
- ^Sneider, Jeff (September 6, 2013). 'Toronto: Jennifer Lopez to Play Cougar Mom in Thriller 'The Boy Next Door''. TheWrap. Retrieved January 4, 2016.
- ^Kit, Borys (September 19, 2013). 'Kristin Chenoweth Joins Jennifer Lopez in 'The Boy Next Door' (Exclusive)'. The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved January 4, 2016.
- ^Yamato, Jen (October 14, 2013). 'John Corbett Joins Blumhouse J. Lo Thriller 'The Boy Next Door''. Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved January 4, 2016.
- ^Ford, Rebecca (October 25, 2013). ''Step Up Revolution' Star Ryan Guzman in Talks for 'Boy Next Door' (Exclusive)'. The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved January 4, 2016.
- ^Morgan, Emily (January 30, 2015). ''The Boy Next Door' Star Lexi Atkins Talks 'Hanging Out With J. Lo' And Transforming into A Homicidal Beaver [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]'. Headlines & Global News. Retrieved January 4, 2016.
- ^Lee, Ashley (January 19, 2015). ''The Boy Next Door': Jennifer Lopez on Casting Latinos, 'That's Gonna Change Things''. The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved January 4, 2016.
- ^ abMoreno, Carolina (December 23, 2014). 'Jennifer Lopez on Why Her New Movie Is 'Breaking Down' Stereotypes'. The Huffington Post. HuffPost Latino. Retrieved December 27, 2014.
- ^ abLee, Ashley (January 19, 2015). 'Jennifer Lopez on Casting Latinos in 'The Boy Next Door': 'That's Gonna Change Things''. The Hollywood Reporter. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved January 21, 2015.
- ^Abrams, Rachel (September 6, 2013). 'Jennifer Lopez to Star in New Jason Blum Thriller 'The Boy Next Door''. Variety. Retrieved December 22, 2013.
- ^'Jennifer Lopez hides her famous curves on set of The Boy Next Door'. Mail Online. November 12, 2013. Retrieved January 5, 2016.
- ^Verriet, Richard (December 10, 2013). 'Jennifer Lopez movie is shooting in Newhall this week'. Los Angeles Times. Tribune Publishing. Retrieved January 24, 2015.
- ^'Jennifer Lopez is filming 'The Boy Next Door' in Los Angeles'. targetw.com. International Network. Retrieved January 5, 2016.
- ^'The Trailer for Thriller The Boy Next Door, Starring Jennifer Lopez'. Comingsoon.net. CraveOnline. September 8, 2014. Retrieved January 25, 2015.
- ^'Jennifer Lopez in poster for erotic thriller The Boy Next Door'. Daily Mail. Associated Newspapers Ltd. October 16, 2014. Retrieved October 25, 2014.
- ^ abMcNary, Dave (January 23, 2015). 'Box Office: Jennifer Lopez Thriller 'The Boy Next Door' Opens with $500,000 Thursday'. Variety. Penske Media Corporation. Retrieved January 24, 2015.
- ^ abD'Alessandro, Anthony (January 21, 2015). ''American Sniper' To Take Out New Films By Lopez, Depp & Lucas – B.O. Preview'. Deadline Hollywood. PMC. Retrieved January 22, 2015.
- ^Bauckhage, Tobias (January 23, 2015). 'Digital Tracking: 'The Boy Next Door' Flirts With Box Office'. Variety. Penske Business Media. Retrieved January 24, 2015.
- ^'Weekend Forecast: 'The Boy Next Door', 'Mortdecai', & 'Strange Magic''. Boxoffice. Boxoffice Media. January 21, 2015. Archived from the original on November 24, 2015. Retrieved January 25, 2015.
- ^Linden, Sheri (January 21, 2015). 'Review: 'Boy Next Door' way too predictable'. Santa Cruz Sentinel. MediaNews Group. Retrieved January 22, 2015.
- ^Mendelson, Scott (January 24, 2015). 'Friday Box Office: Johnny Depp's 'Mortdecai' Flops, Jennifer Lopez's 'Boy Next Door' Scores'. Forbes. Forbes, Inc. Retrieved January 24, 2015.
- ^J. Lang, Derrik (January 25, 2015). ''American Sniper' stays atop box office over 'Boy Next Door''. Star Tribune. The Star Tribune Company. Retrieved January 25, 2015.
- ^McClintock, Pamela (January 25, 2015). 'Box Office: 'American Sniper' Hits Stunning $200M; Johnny Depp Fizzles'. The Hollywood Reporter. Prometheus Global Media. Retrieved January 25, 2015.
- ^ abD'Alessandro, Anthony (January 25, 2015). ''American Sniper' Shoots Past $200M, 'Mortdecai' Nosedives At $4.1M – Sunday Final'. Deadline Hollywood. Penske Business Media. Retrieved January 25, 2015.
- ^Mendelson, Scott (January 24, 2015). 'Friday Box Office: Johnny Depp's 'Mortdecai' Flops, Jennifer Lopez's 'Boy Next Door' Scores'. Forbes. Forbes, Inc. Retrieved January 26, 2015.
- ^ ab'The Boy Next Door (2014)'. The Numbers. Nash Information Services. Retrieved August 24, 2015.
- ^'The Boy Next Door (2015)'. DVDs Release Dates. Retrieved January 4, 2016.
- ^''Strange Magic,' 'Mortdecai,' 'The Boy Next Door': Review Revue'. The Wall Street Journal. News Corp. January 23, 2015. Retrieved January 24, 2015.
- ^'The Boy Next Door'. Rotten Tomatoes. Flixster. Retrieved February 4, 2019.
- ^'The Boy Next Door'. Metacritic. CBS Interactive. Retrieved March 1, 2015.
- ^'CinemaScore'. CinemaScore. Retrieved July 15, 2015.
- ^Lee, Thomas (January 22, 2015). ''The Boy Next Door' review: Should be left at home'. San Francisco Chronicle. Hearst Corporation. Retrieved January 22, 2015.
- ^Keough, Peter (January 22, 2015). ''The Boy Next Door' is Oedipus'. The Boston Globe. John W. Henry. Retrieved January 24, 2015.
- ^Hoffman, Jordan (January 23, 2015). 'The Boy Next Door review – Jennifer Lopez suffers reverse Fatal Attraction'. The Guardian. Guardian Media Group. Retrieved January 23, 2015.
- ^Abele, Robert (January 22, 2015). 'Review: J.Lo unwisely dallies with 'The Boy Next Door''. Los Angeles Times. Tribune Publishing. Retrieved January 25, 2015.
- ^Greenblatt, Leah (January 23, 2015). 'The Boy Next Door Review'. Entertainment Weekly. Time Inc. Retrieved January 25, 2015.
- ^Lawson, Richard (January 23, 2015). ''20 Reasons Why The Boy Next Door Is Actually Worthy Seeing' review: 20 Reasons Why The Boy Next Door Is Actually Worthy Seeing'. Vanity Fair. Condé Nast Digital. Retrieved January 23, 2015.
- ^Puig, Claudia (January 23, 2015). ''Boy Next Door' lures J.Lo in silly, fun thriller' review: Boy Next Door' lures J.Lo in silly, fun thriller'. USA Today. Gannett Company, Inc. Retrieved January 23, 2015.
- ^D Addario, Daniel (January 23, 2015). 'The Boy Next Door Is the Bad Movie Hollywood Needs Right Now'. Time. Time Inc. Retrieved January 23, 2015.
- ^What The Boy Next Door Thinks a First Edition of The Iliad Looks Like by Madeleine Davies, Jezebel, February 3, 2015
- ^The Boy Next Door review – Jennifer Lopez suffers reverse Fatal Attraction, by Jordan Hoffman, The Guardian, January 22, 2015
- ^The Creators Of J.Lo's 'Boy Next Door' Might Not Know What 'The Iliad' Really Is, by Andy McDonald, The Huffington Post, February 3, 2015
- ^'The Boy Next Door’ review: Should be left at home, by Thomas Lee, SF Gate (San Francisco Chronicle), January 22, 2015; reprinted by The Columbus Dispatch on 4 February 2015
- ^The 10 Most WTF-Worthy Moments From 'The Boy Next Door' by Drew Taylor, Moviefone, January 25, 2015
- ^Sing, O Muse, of the Campiest Moment From The Boy Next Door by Amy Heidt, Slate, January 26, 2015
- ^Flood, Alison (February 19, 2015). 'J-Lo sparks quest to find 'first editions' of The Iliad'. The Guardian. Guardian Media Group. Retrieved February 19, 2015.
- ^Bacle, Ariana (February 18, 2015). 'Thanks to Jennifer Lopez, people are looking for the nonexistent first edition of The Iliad'. Entertainment Weekly. Time Inc. Retrieved February 19, 2015.
- ^Wickman, Kase (March 4, 2015). 'Here Are Your 2015 MTV Movie Awards Nominees'. MTV News. Viacom. Retrieved March 5, 2015.
- ^Valdez, Maria (July 17, 2015). 'Premios Juventud 2015 Winners List: Luis Coronel, Enrique Iglesias Take Most Awards!'. Latin Times. IBT Media. Retrieved July 17, 2015.
- ^Moraski, Lauren (November 3, 2015). 'People's Choice Awards 2016 nominees are out'. CBS News. CBS Interactive, Inc. Retrieved November 4, 2015.
- The Boy Next Door on IMDb
- The Boy Next Door at Box Office Mojo
- The Boy Next Door at Rotten Tomatoes
- The Boy Next Door at Metacritic